Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is That Bad?????

So I was reading today about a woman who visits Chick-Fil-A so much that they know her by name, and she asked is that bad?


It got me wondering of all the things that I do....


I am afraid that the twins may begin to think that their names are "no" & "get down" since that is all I tell them...is that bad?


The oldest got a bowl out of the dishwasher and I din't bother to tell him the dishes weren't clean, hey he's fixing breakfast on his own....is that bad?


My three year old got into the pantry the other day while I was in cyberspace.  She dumped out a bag of tiny marshmallows.  She, and her brothers shoveled them in their mouths.  I let them.....  Is that bad?


I do not enjoy unloading the dishwasher.  Every once in a while, when I feel overwhelmed, I pretend they are still dirty and wash them again.....  Is that bad?


When we are driving in the car and babies find something to eat in their carseat I don't stop them......Is that bad?


Sometimes I go to Target.  Okay, I go 4.5 times a week.  The cashiers all greet me with hellos and hugs, they know when I have been gone longer than a day....  
Is that bad?


My little girls first word was more, I wonder if I wasn't feeding her enough....Is that bad?


My middle son asks me what part of the chicken the nugget comes from, I respond with the rear...Is that bad?


I have been know to close the blinds & curtains earlier to give the feel that it is later, thus time for bed....Is that bad?


Sometimes I innocently hand one of the babies to my hubby, KNOWING he's  stinky.  
Is that bad?
I love ice cream!  More than some people.....Is that bad?







Since I’m starting to see faults in my moral compass, I’ll leave it with just one more . . .

I have been known to hurt people for chocolate. Is that bad?



1 comment:

God lovers said...

Oh my Codi! You sure have a gift in wriiting! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while! I could relate to most of what you wrote if not all of them! Let's just say the new word for "bad" mama is good mama!