Thursday, March 11, 2010

A family that builds together.....


This is what our family does in our spare time.....well actually we mostly watch daddy, but we are there for support!!


So that is how we take some boards and pieces of MDF to a wonderfully perfect little entry way table.  I have quite an amazing husband, who caters to my crazy ideas.  I found these plans at my favorite blog in the whole world right now.  I have convinced Kev, that we have to build the babies a whole bedroom set (when they get out of the crib that is) I love it, and I think that the kiddos had fun too.

P.S. I had to put the pic of the kids blocks, (on the new table) Kaden said that maybe someday Kendall and the babies might get their pictures up there too, another strike for the bad mom award...I am working on it!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How lucky Kevin was to have such a good teacher in his very talented Dad. Mike always makes such beautiful things. I'm sure the boys would really like it in Grandpa with the Turtles cool workshop.