Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Brussel sprouts and.....
My always loving eldest son, has been in a mood lately about what we eat for dinner. Each afternoon, it is the same conversation, "mommy what are we having for dinner? Tacos, Mongolian chicken, Chicken Parmagiano, you name I could respond with it, and the response is always the same from Kaden, "eww, yuck, I don't like that" I usually ignore it, and watch amazingly as he ingests all his food, even sweet potato fries, with out a complaint. Well last night he asked what was for dinner, I said sloppy joes, and sweet potato fries, "gross I don't like that, why don't you ever cook anything that I like?" Hmmmm, how would Jesus respond to this one, cause his Mama is about to help him to meet Jesus :) So I told that no matter what I cook, he will not like it, so there is no point of trying to cook for him...he quickly responded with well I like Pizza, if we ate that every night, I bet we would all be a lot happier, cause you wouldn't have to cook, and we could all eat good food!! Hmmm I think that the next nights menu is going to be liver and onions, followed by peas, and brussel sprouts, that'll teach him!!! Happy Schmappy I say, you will eat it and be happy Mr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You go girl! We are experiencing the same thing at our house, only Mr. Aaron things McFlurries with Butterfinger is the way to go :)
It must be a boy thing..hmmm only 3 more of those to go, maybe the princess won't complain :)
Well, good luck with that one Codi because the princess in this house does plenty of complaining! ;) The other night we made pizzas on English muffins and you would have thought I poisoned her by the look on her face. She said, "Mom, never make that again!" I guess us Moms just have to have tough skin!
Post a Comment