TUESDAY: Jesus' feet anointed in Bethany.
(Other things happened too, but we focused on this tonight)
Tonight we focused on the anointing of Jesus. This was a little hard to explain to the boys, but got through and had fun learning once again. Tonight for the hands on learning we made sugar scrubs to use in the shower. It was the closest thing that I could think of to relate to the story, since we don't do a lot of anointing in our house :) I figured essential oils was similar, right...hey if I use potatoes a rotten in a passover dinner, essential oils will definitely work ??? The positive is that our bathroom now has a minty orange scent to it. The boys thought it was pretty cool how slippery they were! We are having such a great time, studying the passion week, and trying to experience what we read. We are absolutely in love with our wonderful Savior, and so thankful that He was obedient to the point of death, for our sins!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment