Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today I am Thankful for......


Today I am thankful for my miracle baby Kylor. There are no words to describe Kylor Bylor fully. He makes us laugh till our sides hurt, especially when he crosses his eyes. He has a strong will that I hope will never be broken. He loves his siblings, and daddy & mommy. He is an artist, and can draw, cut or paint a masterpiece in minutes. He works hard at whatever he does, and very smart in science. He loves all things living, and can tell you about any dinosaur, bug, animal, ANYTHING! He is 110% boy, and loves to throw rocks, play in the dirt, be outside, and if we would let him shoot everything in sight. He climbs trees, and always has skinned knees. He loves Jesus, and says the sweetest prayers at dinner. We are so blessed to have Kylor in our lives, as a son & little/big brother. I am proud to be your mama Kylor!

No comments: