Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I am Thankful for.....


I love love love coupons, and the fact that I can save money and get my family fed, and clothed etc. all within our budget makes me so thankful that God continues to meet our daily needs, in so many creative ways. Today Kevin and I went to Target, I had some coupons to use. Our total was $90. + dollars, then with coupons the total came out to $23. Mr Potato heads will make cute Angel Tree gifts, and UP & Monsters Inc. for Christmas presents. We did splurge on the Tazo teas, it is our weakness..... Pop tarts and light bulbs were free, wipes were 29 cents each, potato heads were 99 cents each, and the movies came out to $10.94 for both of them, teas were splurged at $3.50 and the batteries were $2.00 (Kylor got a new toy for his birthday that needed these). It is so fun to see how far we can stretch our budget. Once again I am so thankful that God provides......(and coupons too)

No comments: