Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am thankful for...


I am a little behind on these posts, but today I am thankful for My first born son. Kaden made me a mom, and I am so thankful for him. He is such a sweet boy, and has a sweet heart. He loves his brothers, and sister, and is always concerned for their safety. He is the first to get up and help his brothers when they are in trouble. He greets me every morning with cold feet as he crawls in bed with me and says "good morning mama." I love the fact that he never leaves the house without giving me a kiss. He has the sloppiest kiss out of all the kiddos, but that's alright. He is so smart and excels at school, loves to read, loves to learn about God, and knows Jesus as his personal Lord & Savior. He loves to run, loves baseball, He doesn't like crickets either. He says he likes broccoli, just not the way I cook it, so I have yet to see him actually eat it. He is a planner, and likes to have the next 5 meals planned out, as well as what we will be doing for the next 3 weeks. His parties are planned for the next 2 years. We are so blessed to have Kaden Baden in our lives, and his siblings are so blessed to have a wonderful big brother like him!
I am so proud to be your mama Kaden!

2 comments:

mom d. said...

I am also Thankful for our Kaden, he made me a Grandma for the first time, his Daddy made me a Mommy for the first time and his Mommy made me a Mother-in-law for the first time! I am thankful for all of those firsts, and for the 2nds, and 3rds, and 4ths and 5ths........
I love all of you,
mom d.

Unknown said...

I'm Thankful for Kaden too. He made me a Great Aunt. Megan is Thankful as well, because she got to be an older cousin. Love, Aunt Margaret