Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines day.....

We addressed lots and lots of valentines this year, but boy is it exciting now that both boys are great readers, and write so well. I get to set back and cheer yahoo!!!
I made a few cakes and cookies for the Valentine's Day parties, Kaden wanted sugar cookies, and Kylor of course wanted to bring in a cake, not cupcakes, but a cake!


The kiddos love to receive "kid mail" these special cards sang, and each one got a card I think I had all the songs memorized in the first 15 minutes...


Beautiful flowers from my super hot husband!!!


Be still my heart, I love that man of mine, he got me a label maker.  Nothing says romance like a label maker!   Yippee, watch out pantry here I come!  Now when we have dear sweet friends watching our children they will not put salt on the kids rice krispies......love you Missa Fafe!  

No comments: