Saturday, February 20, 2010

added to my list..

So I have started study with Beth Moore's new book.  I was going to take off the front cover so that no one see the title, but that might make me look insecure :) I figured that I had a few extra minutes in my day so I would start reading this book on top of the Truth Project Ladies Bible study.  I will let you know how it goes - into it 2 chapters and love it.

4 comments:

KateHughes said...

Did you know she is coming to Tucson?! You should come! Me and Mom are going. I love, love, love her! Can't wait!

Dunlap 7 said...

Yes I heard from one of my sweet friends that she is coming...that sounds like lots of fun! We will just be getting back from our ski trip, though! Have fun!!!

Chris said...

hi, I got this book lent to me by Sue LaVoie, I have started reading it, but is there a study that goes with it? You mentioned that you were starting a study with this book...let me know...
mom d.

Dunlap 7 said...

Yes there is an online study (click the LPM blog on my sidebar) it is a few questions each Thursday we read 2 chapters a week, not a detailed study, just something I found on the LPM blog, but it is fun to have the motivation!
xoxo