When I saw this image on the news the other night, I thought how crazy and totally out there that person must have been to attempt something so unheard of. Than the more I thought about it I could almost see my wonderful husband in that little yellow house, the window on the right to be exact. He would be that guy, when all the world is saying that is impossible he would say with God its not, look I will show you! Kevin has never done anything small, easy, cautious, or comfortable - He has 5 children! God told him to start a church for those who don't like church, so He did! He has always had a God sized vision in his head and heart that is unheard of and crazy to those around him, He knows God is going to big things to Fort Mohave, Az So that guy in the floating house yeah that may be Kevin someday! I am so excited to be on this journey with my awesome husband, I can honestly say that life is never dull with him around! When I first got married, I couldn't imagine loving my husband more than I did right then. But when you do life with someone, you either go through hard times clinging to each other or you go at it separately. I am so thankful to have a husband who I can cling to. I love him more than I did the day we got married. I know that the years ahead of us hold some difficult times and some amazing times. There is no one I would rather go through life with than that crazy Kevin Dunlap

No comments:
Post a Comment