Friday, August 28, 2009

Look I'm a Batarina...



So I decided to play dress up with Kendall tonight, after she came to me repeatedly trying to put on big brothers Storm Trooper, Darth Vader and Batman costumes. I told her lets go play dress up in Kendall's room with all her very cute costumes, she humored me and let me dress her up as princesses and ballerinas, and then disappeared. She reappeared with the batman mask and said "Look mama, I'm a batarina" I think she was trying to say ballerina, but it came out perfect. Oh my sweet little princess, you are forever doomed to be an expert on all things Star Wars, and Comic books. What a princess you are, my batarina!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Batarina look. Don't feel bad, Megan asked me tonight if she could be a BAT for Halloween.

Dunlap 7 said...

what cute bat she would be, too....

grandma d. said...

Oh and HOW cute is this little Batarina! She cracks me up.....

Dunlap 7 said...

she is a ham I must say!