Friday, August 28, 2009

Around Here...



This is what it looks like around here. The flu has hit our family, and it is slowly moving through. Kylor tested positive for the flu, so the whole family has to be on medications. The older brother was not at all pleased with his younger brother today! In addition to the flu, Kaden has an ear infection, and the twins are teething. Needless to say we are up to our eyeballs in medicine around here. One piece of advice if you are looking for a good stock to invest in I would recommend Tylenol, or Ibuprofen, for the amount we are going through a day 5 kids times ibuprofen every 7 hours, and 5 kids times Tylenol every 4 hours for 7 days, any investor would have it made. This week has brought me back to the days of working in the hospital, when I worked on the Cardiac floor, I would have about 4-5 patients, now I am working on the Dunlap floor, and still averaging 5 pediatric patients, and one adult patient. I must say the benefits are way better, and my patients are much cuter!!!!

No comments: