Monday, August 10, 2009

1st day of school.....




Where did the summer go, today Kaden & Kylor started school! Kevin insists that I am the only mother who is sad to see the kids return to school. I think that he is definitely wrong on that one! I love having everyone home, and all the craziness that goes along with it, it is so much fun!!! Well anyway the boys started 1st & 2nd grade today..CRAZY... I still think they are to little, but grow and grow they do. They were so excited, the day started around 6:00am with pancakes, daddy's special recipe - yumo, then the whole fam took them to school. Wonderful teachers this year - we are so excited!!!! Kaden was most excited about chocolate milk today, and Kylor was a little bummed that he got beat by a "big 5th grade girl" in tether ball, "I'll get her back in no time, just let me get practicing..." What fun! We don't need to many excuses to eat cake around her, what better to celebrate than the 1st day of school!

No comments: