Two common items for little boys, a soccer ball and string, but in the hands of Kaden and Kylor watch out!!! I was preparing dinner for tonight, and everyone was playing nicely or so I thought. The sweet innocence of laughter that moved through the house was quickly interrupted with the remark of "I almost got 2 of them that time Kylor" and a response from Kylor "If she would hold still longer I could try to rope her." I quickly ran to the room to find Kaden bowling for the twins, "look Mama I am pretty good and they really like it when I knock them down," said Kaden. Kylor asked if I had any more string, because this keeps breaking when Kendall runs" Hello......Kaden you may not bowl down your brothers, and Kylor that yarn is for knitting not mutton busting!!!!!! "Now what are we supposed to do????" they replied - read a book!!!!!!
P.S. After that excitement spaghetti and meatballs turned out great, and these super yummy bread sticks, just like Olive Garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment