We have definitely found one our most favorite places in the world! Lake Tahoe is one of Gods most beautiful creations. We left Monday morning, and 9 hours later we arrived at the cabin. Most all the kids did great. Kyson & Kelson got a little ancy, well maybe a lot. Kevin informed that Kyson had been crying for 2 hours 37 minutes, and 43 seconds. I don't know about that, but at least you definitely couldn't fall asleep at the wheel! We played travel games, and probably learned more useless facts than most people who ever care to know, Kendall was sure to point out every living thing on the road, as well as every big trash truck (which to her, includes everything bigger than our van). Kaden & Kylor watched plenty of movies, at times I didn't know if I was in a movie theater, or a service, since Kevin was listening to pod casts. It was lots of fun getting there, even with crying babies!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
We love Lake Tahoe.......
We have definitely found one our most favorite places in the world! Lake Tahoe is one of Gods most beautiful creations. We left Monday morning, and 9 hours later we arrived at the cabin. Most all the kids did great. Kyson & Kelson got a little ancy, well maybe a lot. Kevin informed that Kyson had been crying for 2 hours 37 minutes, and 43 seconds. I don't know about that, but at least you definitely couldn't fall asleep at the wheel! We played travel games, and probably learned more useless facts than most people who ever care to know, Kendall was sure to point out every living thing on the road, as well as every big trash truck (which to her, includes everything bigger than our van). Kaden & Kylor watched plenty of movies, at times I didn't know if I was in a movie theater, or a service, since Kevin was listening to pod casts. It was lots of fun getting there, even with crying babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment