


So sometimes you have a good idea, and then reality hits, and it wasn't such a great idea. That happens to me often. I was finishing up on some cards the kids were making, and I thought that it would be a great idea to get Kelson's fingerprint right before the bath, then I could get the finger with a little blue paint, and then pop him in the tub. It all played out much better in my head than in real life as you can clearly see. So needless to say somehow the little 1 inch circle of paint turned my son into a smurf, and the bathroom now has blue added to the color scheme, not to mention the blue bath water when all was said and done! I really don't know what went wrong, but plans don't always go as planned. (But I did get a cute fingerprint for the card!)
2 comments:
besides the blue baby, I love the teeth!
He does look pretty pleased with himself. Megan & Michael thought it was funny. Of course THEY didn't have to clean up the mess.
Post a Comment