Hello to all!
We have a date for the filter removal - yipee! I will be getting the filter removed on August 4th at 9:00am in Las Vegas at Sunrise hospital, where this all began. I do not know what the hold up has been this whole time, but it was not our time but Gods. They are planning to do an ultrasound here at the hospital on Thursday morning, this time I know that there is a clot there so they cannot miss it. As for the other news, the hematologist said that I have a genetic predisposition for blood clots, so I will have to remain on the blood thinners for at least a year if not indefinite- I will have to continue to do follow up test with the hematologist. So that is why is is okay that we are removing the filter later than three weeks since I am not getting off the blood thinners anytime soon. I continue to have leg swelling, along with mild pain, which I was informed that it is normal, and will take 3-6 months for the clot to fully dissolve, that was a big relief because I was beginning to worry that i may have developed another clot, I guess the body naturally preforms a bypass when there is a clot so that is what is happening - amazing ! I am not excited to have this procedure done, but I am very excited to finally be done with this whole ordeal. Thanks to all for all the prayers, there is finally an end in sight.
As for the babies, they are doing great and we are finally getting on a schedule of feeding every 4 hours so for the first time last night we got 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep it was absolutley wonderful. I have sent to pictures of the little snuggle bugs, Kyson is in the yellow/blue, Kelson is in the blanket.
Love to all -
Keeping it Krazy,The Dunlap 7 Aka: Kevin, Codi, Kaden, Kylor, Kendall, Kyson and Kelson
No comments:
Post a Comment