Good morning!
We are tyring to settle in around here, but it is definitly very busy. The babies are trying to make sure that everyone around here is confused, just when we think that we are somewhat on a schedule, they change things up. Sometimes they like to eat every 4 hours, and sometimes every 2. Days are much smoother than nights, last night they were both hungry every two hours both at the same time, I have become quite talented at nursing one and bottle feeding the other all in the dark. Aside from the busyness we are having a wonderful time having everyone together. Kendall makes sure to keep us busy during the babies nap times - today she desided to help me clean the bathroom with the boys orange mango shampoo, all over the floor- it smells very fruity in our bathroom. The big boys are very big helpers, and trying very hard to get their little brothers straight - as are all of us too!
I will send out the update after I see the hematologist tomorrow, we are praying that we will be able to get the filter removed this week ASAP - so I can finally be done with this.
Enjoy your day - we love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment