Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2009

Three years ago our lives looked a little bit different, there were 5 Dunlap's, and we thought that our life was busy and crazy at that time.  We had two fantastic boys, and one beautiful little princess girl, our family was complete, or so we thought...then the news came that I was pregnant, after a late night pregnancy test we found out we were indeed pregnant, I was still nursing Kendall, and on birth control, so I stopped taking birth control, and we went to see the Dr.  The Dr asked the normal questions and did the ultrasound, and everything checked out just fine.  Kevin in his odd since of humor joked with the Dr. that "you are sure there is only one right, he he"  So the Dr said well I didn't check for more than one, Kevin said "Oh I was just joking" Dr pulled out ultrasound equipment again, and SURPRISE there were 2!!!  Kevin came sown with a cold sweat and stated over and over that he was just joking as if that would suddenly make the twins back to 1~We both laughed cried, and stopped breathing intermittently due to shock!
If we only had a snapshot of the craziness that would come......we probably would have asked to be committed right then and there!

 Almost 1 month before the twins arrival....





 Family trip to Vegas..little did we know we would be spending a lot of time here very soon!


This was the view I had for many months, big as a house!

3 comments:

Beth McGary said...

Happy 3rd birthday, boys!

Dunlap 7 said...

Thank you, we would love to get with your crew sometime this summer!

Beth McGary said...

We'll definitely have to do that! How about the Laughlin park one of these afternoons? They've got that sprinkler thing that the kids love.