Tuesday, January 12, 2010
When boys are left alone...
So the big boys like to play in the ditch by our house. If they were to tell you about it you would think that it is just like Disneyland. The excitement that this place invokes is nothing short of hysteria with the boys. And let me be the first to say that I don't get it...but then again, I am not a boy, and I am not 7 & 8 years old. One quick clarification, the ditch consists of sand, rocks, and about 20 feet down. No secret passages, gold, rides etc. Kylor could sell this place, he had his papa and memaw convinced that they were missing out on one of the most exciting places in the world. They have both visited "the ditch"many times, but its better now he says. So when we went to get the boys for dinner we found two boys without shoes, shirts, and half buried in sand. Kaden said they were digging to China, Kylor said he was digging to the jungle...hmmm. One more note it was in the upper 40's that day...CRAZY boys! My washer is still yelling about all the sand it has had to ingest! I love boys they are so silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment