Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best Friends..





The big boys have become pros at this pumpkin picking thing. I think that they are pretty well seasoned in that they have picked pumpkins in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico, they all look the same to me. The usual routine is that they run all over the field and point out all the pumpkins that I would like, usually having some sort of disfigurement to them, I am a sucker for the reject ones, and then they compete to find who can get the biggest one. I think that Kylor got the biggest one this year, as you can see it took both of them to carry it. I love to see them having fun, and I absolutely love their friendship, and love for each other. I pray that they will always stay this close, and always be there to help each other with the "heavy things" in life.

No comments: