Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The babies....






We are so excited that this year our little baby boys, outweighed most of the pumpkins in the patch. Tipping the scales at 25 pounds each, we have made huge progress since last Halloween, when that was around the combined weight. Yahoo! Preemies, yeah right! Kyson & Kelson seemed to enjoy the pumpkin patch. The twins can really get around, but when you throw uneven terrain, and vines, in the mix they took plenty of spills. By the end they stayed put, and mostly ate dirt and leaves, exactly what they love to do at home, after all that's what little boys are made of....

2 comments:

grandma said...

These are the cutest 5 little pumpkins I have ever seen and I don't mean the orange ones.......
love you ,

Pamela said...

My little guy has the same shirt. I love it. Looks like a great afternoon.