Good Morning!
I just wanted to say a uick THANK YOU to everyone for all the support, prayers and love that is shown to us on a daily basis, we love you all! The babies continue to make leaps and bounds everyday. They are now both going to be fed once a day, by me when I am there or a bottle when I am not. We are very excited about this milestone in their little lives. Kyson is eating 31cc a feeding, his target goal is 35 cc, and should be there by 9:00pm tonight, once he reaches his goal of 35 he gets off all his IV fluids also, and Kelson remains on his 30cc, they are finally getting close, I am sure one will change that though, the competition between the two is already developing! Kyson is off of his lights, Kelson remains on his but he is going to the bathroom on his own several times a day, so they said that will help get rid of the billirubin
On a personal note, we ask for your prayers for the rest of the fam - I was in the ER last night, with a possible blood clot in my leg. They did an ultrasound and did a bunch of blood work, the ultrasound was negative but I need to repeat it today, and the blood work came back pretty normal, except for one of the tests, but we will see the OB today. I finally got tired of limping around the house and called the DR, since my leg was swelling up to, I had it all rationalized as to what was wrong with me, (nurses make the worst patients) The DR did not see it my way, and after a brief chew out, he sent me to the ER. I immediatly broke down crying and said I don't want to go back, I am sick of the hospital, he did not care! I called Kevin who was at church, and he brought the boys home and a babysitter. What a fun night.
Having not fully recovered from last night we woke up to Kylor saying he does not feel well, and throwing up on our bedroom floor. That will sure get you out of bed in a hurry no matter how bad the leg pain is. :) So for now I think we are all stable, maybe long enough to bake a cake, and plan a birthday party for Kaden tomorow. Its a crazy life but it is ours!
Love to all - Codi
No comments:
Post a Comment