Good morning I hope all are staying somewhat cool, we are staying indoors, and avoid anything outside at all costs. It was a pleasant 118 degrees yesterday, but we are supposed to be on a cool down today of 115.
The baby boys continue to progress each day, while getting bigger and stronger. Kyson continues to try to catch up with his little brother, he is up to 23 cc of milk, every 3 hours and gets an increase in his food every 6 hours. He is going to the bathroom on his own, and even tried to suck out of the bottle yesterday. He does very well with his pacifier also.
Kelson is our little fighter. He may be small but he sure can eat. He is eating 30cc every feed, which is every 3 hours, and will stay at this level for a few days. He is also doing well on his pacifier. He remains on his light, that billirubin level just can't get low enough, I think he just needs some Arizona sun. He is completely off all IV fluids, and they took the line out of his foot last night. So all he has now is his feeding tube in.
We will keep the updates coming!
Love to all _ Codi
1 comment:
Good Morning! I have now joined the blog world so I can comment to your blog. grandma
Post a Comment