Friday, September 9, 2011

Sassy pants.....

Sometimes being a parent is tough but most of the time it is the funnest (&funniest) thing in the world...I told my beautiful princess the other day who was being just a bit too sassy that she had better watch her mouth and use kind words when talking to me, her reply "how am I supposed to watch my mouth when I can't even see my nose my eyes are waaay to high to see my mouth" I stared at her, and then started laughing hysterically, what a smart little pistol she can be...she must get it from her daddy :)

2 comments:

Koch Family - Heart and Soul said...

She makes a brilliant point,eh? How cute is she! Hey, speaking of pants, did you see the legging tutorial on the "Make It and Love It" blog site. Pretty darned cute!!!!!!!

Dunlap 7 said...

no i did not see that I will have to look at it, and guess what I just made a very cute wreath out of felt rosette flowers so cute and really inexpensive. I will send a pic for you xoxo