I read the other day that love is the most commonly expressed emotion in the context of daily conversations.
That makes sense to me.
However, the second most expressed emotion in conversation caught me a bit by surprise. It was regret.
Most of the regret I’ve accumulated in my life is directly connected to these three words: LACK OF FAITH.
Kevin and I talk about the things we wish we would have done, and if we would have listened to God, and acted quicker. We do not want to dwell on the things we regret, we want to focus on those things which lie ahead of us, we want to do all things to reach the lost. That is the premise behind Vertical church, we do not want to look back and say "wish we would have listened to God and started Vertical Church sooner, thats why we are starting now! Are we ready for this..no way, are we scared..yes, do we feel qualified for this..NO, can we do this with the awesome power of God..YES!
A life with no regrets, thats what we want, how about you?

No comments:
Post a Comment