I am oh so thankful for my two little monkeys. They keep me running from sun up to sun down...maybe that is why I am so far behind on my posts.
Kyson & Kelson came into the world like a tornado, it all happened so fast, was turbulent, and when it was all over we didn't know what had hit us. When they arrived 8 weeks early, had to stay in NICU and I couldn't take my babies home for 6 weeks I didn't think that there was anyway that I would survive this turbulent storm. I spent a lot of time praying, and seeking comfort in my Comforter. Just when I began to think I couldn't wait any longer for the twins to come home, I was admitted to the same hospital as them, and got to spend a week with my little guys. As I look back on that time, it seems like it was only a couple of days without them. They are such a blessing in our lives, they have stretched me more than I thought was humanly possible. Just when I had gotten this mothering thing sorta down, I had a curve ball thrown at me, that required me to learn a whole new ball game. Kyson is our little brute, he walks into the room, and just looks like he is ready to do some damage, he loves to throw bails, and kick them too, climbing to the highest point, and playing in dirt keeps him busy. He loves to cuddle, and give kisses, and loves to be the last one in the bath. He is quiet, and loves yogurt, marshmallows, bananas, and m&m's! Our little Kelson is the charmer. The big eyes, and sweet demeanor get ya every time. Everywhere Kelson goes he runs, he is super fast. He loves to play outside, and is usually leading the duo on exploratory missions. He says uh oh, mama, dada, and rambles on and on, he loves oranges, marshmallows, and cheese. He gives great kisses and love to hug his sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment